Sunday 2 January 2011

The ideal target audience



As an example, I have created a profile as to what the ideal consumer for my music video/genre/song would be. As you can see, she is female and aged around 18. Typical hobbies include boys, dancing, singing, socializing and so on. 


She is very current in terms of fashion and is easily influenced by celebrities and what brands and styles they are wearing. Media products such as a music video help her identify with her own fashion and inspire her to be creative and influence her style; this is why it is important I make sure there are close ups of the artist in my video and there are numerous outfits. Not only is the artist selling the music, they are selling a lifestyle and image to their audiences. 


I have used a picture above to show you visually what I think my target audience would dress/look like. The girls shown above are from the TV series Gossip Girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment