Wednesday 2 February 2011

Introducing my characters!

For my music video I am having my friend Hannah for the main character who is portraying the artist. I chose Hannah because I think she could easily represent a real life RnB/pop artist as she is very pretty, has a big smile and has a slim figure which would be good features for a commercial exhibitionist performance. Equally, I think that Hannah could portray my chosen genre as she has that glamorous look to her.



My other male character is going to be played by Alex. It is evident that in RnB/pop music videos the male is usually muscularly,tall and dark with light eyes, the main reasons why I have chosen Alex. I feel that Alex and Hannah will work well together and make a convincing music video similar to a real life product. 




These are the two characters that will be in my music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment